New Page 1
The Shelby Cobras
September 05, 2011
Table of Contents
Pages that tell some of the story of the Cobra, Shelby American and Carroll
into the Distance, Mike Anson, writer for Motor
Trend, telling about the first time he saw a Cobra taken from Shelby's Wildlife
by Wallace Wyss
- Ford Cobra Guide by Bill Carroll Modern Sports Car Series (c) 1964
Sports Car Press
- Shelby's Wildlife, the Cobras, Mustangs and Dodges by Wallace Wyss
- Shelby Cobra, The Shelby American Original Archives 1962-1965 by
Dave Friedman. Dave was
PR director at Shelby American during those wonder years. There
are lots of great pictures with
Dave's insights of those years.
- Carroll Shelby's Racing Cobra by Dave Friedman and John Christy. A must
see Cobra book...
- The Shelby American Registry from SAAC
- Cobra-Ferrari Wars 1963-1965
by Michael Shoen
- The Cobra Story by Carroll Shelby as told to John Bentley, I think this
book is out of print (Trident Press)
- Original AC Ace & Cobra The Restorers Guide to AC, Bristol and Ford
Ace, Aceca and Cobra (c) 1990 by Rinsey Mills (Bay View Books
- Cobras and Replicas 1962-1983 Compiled byR. M. Clarke ( Brooklands
- Cobra (c) 1989 by Beki Adam (Osprey Publishing Limited)
- Car and driver on Cobra, Shelby and Ford GT40 1963-1984.
- AC Cobra; The Complete Story By Brian Laban (Crowood Autoclassics
- Cobra and Cobra replicas 1962-1989 Gold Portfolio compiled by R.M.
Clarke (Brooklands Series)
- Road & Track on Cobra, Shelby & Ford GT40 1962-1992
- Shelby American Cobra/Mustang Guide Edited by Richard J. Kopec Hot Rod
Magazine Automotive Series
- Daytona Cobra Coupes: Carroll Shelby's 1965 World Champions by Peter
Brock, Dave Friedman, George Stauffer
- Luuk de Boers List of
The entire set of web pages were designed, researched and written by Dennis Begley.
Copyright © 2001 and thereafter by Dennis Begley. All rights reserved.
Revised: September 05, 2011.